LÒÓking for thread, someone had an ipod battery pack???
Aug 13, 2007 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Quaddy

Headphoneus Supremus
i have searched forum, specific threads etc, for days, can i find this thread i was looking at? can i nanny goats!!, where someone had there ipod, amp and a white battery pack in the mix too (photos of this), i think it was logic 3, but they gave reasoning why that pack was better than others.....

anyone have a clue what i am rambling on about...i thought i was in a post your rig thread but couldnt find it...

ty
confused.gif

Aug 14, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #4 of 10
Aug 15, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #6 of 10
thanks guys for the replies.

i am still not sure which on eit was, if any of those two, it wasnt the techeon one, that wouldnt be any good for me, as i use a yotank case, wish it was it adds some cool functionality.

the trust looks very good, many thanks.

Aug 15, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #7 of 10
I use this one.
Gives me 3 full charges on a 4g iMod, which is around 45 more hours of playback playing lossless, and probably 70+ playing mp3s.

I was looking at some other models too like belkin, but I chose this one because it's very slim and doesn't have a huge dock connector like some others.
You just connect it with a usb to dock cable.

Aug 15, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use this one.
Gives me 3 full charges on a 4g iMod, which is around 45 more hours of playback playing lossless, and probably 70+ playing mp3s.

I was looking at some other models too like belkin, but I chose this one because it's very slim and doesn't have a huge dock connector like some others.
You just connect it with a usb to dock cable.

bookmarked! thank you very much indeed, it looks just the ticket.

Aug 15, 2007 at 7:29 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by nvkid909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wasn't this was it?

5ipodbattery2.jpg

bti battery (II), 40 hours run

could also replace the ipods battery for a 1200 mAh one,
much better for weekday commutes

hi, it wasnt that one, erm....it was posted in a setup, you know amp, dap and phones, and i stupidly didnt save the image or bmark, have searched the forum, the persons post had a pic of there ipod and a supermicro amp (i think - something small anyway) and the amp was velcrod or banded to the back of the ipod, and cause the amp was so small below that at the back of the ipod they also had this white battery pack. it was small, about 3/4 the size of an ipod vid/4g - approximately the same width, reason i was after finding th epost so much, was the OP explained why it was better that a lot of others, it had a unique feture, which of ocurse i cant remember.

thanks for that post mind you, it would eok, except my imod is hermetically sealed in a yotank case, and that unit with the holder rails just wouldnt be compatible, i need to be able to velcro dot it to ze back!!!
confused.gif

p.s. yeah i already replaced the stock bat for a 1200mAh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back