KZ ZSN Pro.
Jan 4, 2020 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Solar1971

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone here have them and , or care to share experiences , opinions?
What they sound like?
I’m hoping they would be good for EDM and Jazz.
Anyone?

Jan 4, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 17
They were my first foray into iems. I liked them. Good bass, good highs. I felt the mids were a bit recessed, but that is also were my hearing loss is. I listen to just about all types of music. I liked the zsn for blues, pop, and edm. I recently upgraded to the zs10 pro’s. I feel like those bring out the mids I was looking for. I gave the zsn to my son, he absolutely loves them, he can hear normally, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Jan 4, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #3 of 17
They were my first foray into iems. I liked them. Good bass, good highs. I felt the mids were a bit recessed, but that is also were my hearing loss is. I listen to just about all types of music. I liked the zsn for blues, pop, and edm. I recently upgraded to the zs10 pro’s. I feel like those bring out the mids I was looking for. I gave the zsn to my son, he absolutely loves them, he can hear normally, so maybe that has something to do with it.

awesome, thanks for the reply. That’s good news for me.
I have moderate tinnitus so I think I must be missing some higher range hearing.
But every time I get my hearing checked , the doctor says my hearing is totally fine.
But I can hear the high pitched noise in my ear pretty much 24 / 7

you said ZSN. I ordered the ZSN pros. I hope they are similar to what you described.

thanks again.

Jan 4, 2020 at 3:47 PM Post #4 of 17
Sorry, I had zsn pro’s.
And I have tinnitus too. It is really hard to diagnose, it’s not really a hearing issue, more of damage to the parts in your ear that make you hear the high pitch whine. I hear it all the time, pretty used to it now.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2020 at 7:17 PM Post #5 of 17
Ok I just got them.
Been listening for about 15 minutes.
Surprised at how good they sound. But, they are a step down from the 30-50$
IEMs I have. But since these were roughly 14-15$ that’s just fine.
All the frequencies are represented very nicely. Nice thick bass. mids and highs are clear.
But one place I can see they are lacking is separation.
Since these are only 1 DD and 1 BA I’m guessing the sub bass, bass, and lower mids are all done with the DD
I can hear a bit of a blending / muddiness in the lower mids and upper bass area. But that’s not always. Usually the mids are
Very clear. But when lots of bass and lower mids are booming at the same time I can hear blending / bleeding.
But still sounds really good. Just not on par with the C10s or the ZSX or ZS10 Pros or the TRN V90s.
But still very nice. And at 14-15$ Wow!!!

Jan 4, 2020 at 8:08 PM Post #7 of 17
They are a very nice daily driver iem.

that’s what I’m thinking too. I can take them to work and not worry
About them getting dirty or messed up. Yea!

Jan 9, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #9 of 17
You listen to music from an ipad (crap), desktop on-board audio (crap), and you have tinnitus. Your opinion on sound doesn't matter.

Nice... it’s so easy to be a ninjuh on the interwebs. How’s moms basement looking these days? What makes you so sure that their opinion doesn’t help out people that have similar issues? Not everybody can be perfect like yourself. Should we all stoop to your opinion, is it the only one that matters?

Jan 9, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #10 of 17
Nice... it’s so easy to be a ninjuh on the interwebs. How’s moms basement looking these days? What makes you so sure that their opinion doesn’t help out people that have similar issues? Not everybody can be perfect like yourself. Should we all stoop to your opinion, is it the only one that matters?

im confused by your post. I was agreeing with you. Hmm ?

Jan 9, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #12 of 17
That wasn’t aimed at you. That was aimed at genck.

oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. My bad.
I blocked Genck about 4-5 days ago roughly. So I can’t see his posts.
Lolol. It’s nice, not seeing his ugly, angry posts anymore. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back