Kz zs10 vs trn v80 vs tin audio t2
Aug 20, 2018 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Tlamir

New Head-Fier
New AliExpress sale is coming I want to pick a new iem but I can't decide I have been using kz zst pro and cks990 from aliexp but both are broken now (zst is working just cable) I want to buy new one.Kz zst10 looking good with 5 drivers but reviews isn't good t2 don't have ba driver but it looks like good iem so can anyone help me please.i am using xduoo X2 and OnePlus 5

Sep 19, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #2 of 9
I have kz zs10, trn V80 and kz ZS6... Got many more but these are the closest to what you mentioned above. By far, to me, go for TRN V80. It's more brillant. Impressive. ZS10 are great but less brilliant and less funny. In both cases I am taking with Spinfit tips... With originals there is not much difference anyway. Maybe you love more the cushion tips, but I rather silicone ones. I can't help you in thise case.
KZ ZS6 is extremely bright, too much for many... But I love them!!!! In this ones I do use foam tips. Rock is impressive. Plates and drums are alive and fully... Its just my opinion. Everyone is different. I'd go for TRN V80. It's the best for me. Waiting for KZ AS10, BA 10 and Tin Audio T2. In a week I would have them. If you didn't décédé by then I am letting you know my impressions. Cheers my friend.

Sep 19, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #3 of 9
Not sure what reviews you are referring to but am quite happy with my ZS10. Also have a number of others but of those you list, I can say, the ZS10 is very solid for the money. If you can stretch, I would definitely go for the IT01 though--I feel it is absolutely terrific for the price.

Sep 19, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #4 of 9
I have the KZ ZS10 and Tin Audio T2 that I bought for me and the TRN V80 for my husband as an upgrade from his MEE Audio M6 Pro. I'm a pianist who tends to prefer a warmer sound and he's a drummer who likes things bright and sparkly. He loves his V80 and says they sound better than even his custom entry-level AlienEars. He has taken people we know aside and basically forced them to listen to them and then brags how I did my research to find something he'd like for cheap (which is true, I did). I listened to them briefly and was impressed with the bass; it had more of a rumble than I expected. But I've been fairly disappointed with the ZS10. At first I liked them but over time I've found there to be more muddiness to the sound than I like, especially in the mids. I haven't had the T2 for very long but I was immediately struck with how good the mids sound. It's almost good enough to make me not miss the bass. I also own DUNU 2000J that I've had for years but don't use nearly as often as I should for how much I paid for them. I had a spare set of bass rings from the DUNU and it's possible that putting them on the T2 has improved the bass. I'm still trying to figure out if it's just a placebo effect. The rings don't really seem to be completely covering the bass hole so it might just be wishful thinking. I need to do more comparisons since this was something I tried for the first time yesterday. Anyway, I like the T2 enough to keep them in my regular circulation and I put the ZS10 away in a drawer so I don't have to think about them anymore. If you value mids over bass, I think you'd like the T2. If you value mids and bass fairly equally, maybe the newer T2 Pro (on Massdrop) is worth a shot. I've not seen any reviews of IEM in this price range as favorable as the T2 when it comes to mids and treble. But probably pick the V80 if you value bass. Even the cable on the V80 is better than I expected.

Sep 19, 2018 at 6:06 PM Post #5 of 9
Absolutely agree with Prophette about kz10 an V80... Waiting for t2, as10 and ba10. Don't missunderstand me. I like kz10, but I prefer brighter sound and sparkling... So V80 is done for me. I love Rock music.
Waiting to taste the T2 specially for classical music...

Sep 20, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #7 of 9
Well hope you like them was just reading down the thread and was going to agree with @serman005 on this one. Have not heard the others but do find the ZS10’s to be good for the money and as with him do prefer the IT01’s as well but they are about double the price though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back