KZ ZS-10 PRO
Feb 16, 2023 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 6
KZ ZS-10 PRO
Does anyone know what drivers are in these things? Are the decent for budget in ears?

The ZS 10 Pro was an old school deep V shaped set. They were decent 3 - 4 years back but have since been overtaken by a lot of new releases.

It had huge bass (not very high quality or textured), and had screaming treble/upper mids, so it could be fatiguing.

What type of music genres do you listen to? And are you a basshead/treblehead/neutralhead? What budget are you looking at?

Feb 16, 2023 at 11:19 PM Post #4 of 6
The ZS 10 Pro was an old school deep V shaped set. They were decent 3 - 4 years back but have since been overtaken by a lot of new releases.

It had huge bass (not very high quality or textured), and had screaming treble/upper mids, so it could be fatiguing.

What type of music genres do you listen to? And are you a basshead/treblehead/neutralhead? What budget are you looking at?
I play bass in a metalcore band. But I listen to a lot of different genres. Sub is important but I will be listening to a lot of midrange guitars as well.

Feb 16, 2023 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 6
I play bass in a metalcore band. But I listen to a lot of different genres. Sub is important but I will be listening to a lot of midrange guitars as well.

Check out the Truthear HEXA then. It is neutral with a sub-bass boost. Good isolation and quite nice resolution for a budget pair.

The bass is fast and tight (no bloat), which may be good for metal genres. Good midrange is needed for guitars to be showcased yes, and the HEXA is transparent in this region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back