KSC75 Retailers
May 19, 2009 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jmabrao

New Head-Fier
Hello all, is it just me or can you not find the koss ksc75's anywhere in retailers anymore. I bought some awhile back at a radioshack and the dog decided he wanted to see how they tasted.... But my question is does anyone know any other retailers that sell them in normal stock? Thanks for the help

Joel

May 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #2 of 8
Radioshack put all of its KSC75's on liquidation (at ~$5.50 apiece) back in November. It is possible that some radioshacks still have em lying around, albeit unlikely. You're better off going with an online retailer. Amazon will sell em to you for $15.

May 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #3 of 8
If you can find the receipt then you can ship them back to koss and koss will send you a new pair for the cost of shipping. The KSC-75s might be worth less than shipping though. :\

Oh, and welcome to the forums. Have you heard the one about the wallet yet?

May 19, 2009 at 11:06 PM Post #6 of 8
Hmmm sounds like i'm up a creek then. Just ordered some stuff off of eBay. Got a pair of porta pros ksc 75s and a cmoy amp on the way. Nope I haven't heard the one about the wallet pleas enlighten me lol. Warranty was out of the question I already tossed them in the trash... Thanks for the welcome
ksc75smile.gif

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back