KSC75 Headbands
Dec 2, 2006 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hatfi

Head-Fier
I'd like to convert one pair of my KSC75 to a conventional over-the-head type headphone. I am sure that someone must have tried it. Does anyone have a source of ultra-cheap headphones with a headband that happens to clip directly to the KSC75.
J

Dec 2, 2006 at 4:07 PM Post #2 of 5
there was a thread about making them into traditional headphones so theres more bass due to the increased pressure of the phones on the ears, but im not that handy with the search function.

i'll post here when i find out. im pretty interested in it too.

Dec 2, 2006 at 6:22 PM Post #3 of 5
I remember someone once found a really old headband that happened to clip onto the Koss drivers, but IIRC, it was from an obscure, out of production headphone (can't find the thread). The standard option is using a portapro/sportapro headband, but that's not a great solution comfort-wise, IMO. If you're handy with a glue gun, you could always try modding. Just cut the little silver piece of plastic off the earclips and glue it onto any headband you want. I use the band from a $3 pair of foldable Coby headphones I bought at the drugstore.

Jan 10, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the KSC75 will snap right into a sportapro headband

where can you get these headbands from without resorting to dismantling a pair of sportapros? do portapro bands work also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back