KSC75 ear clip
Jan 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Dept_of_Alchemy

Headphoneus Supremus
Greetings fellow head-fiers. A friend of mine lost one of the ear clip pieces on her KSC75, any idea where to get a replacement part or if Koss will supply one for free under the "lifetime warranty"?
confused.gif

-DoA

Jan 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM Post #5 of 8
do you one better:
the driver is still perfectly fine. Go to walmart and get a durabrand sports radio and headphone set for $5. The radio is alright (better reception than my other pocket radios). the headphones are junk. Snap the drivers off the headband and replace them with the kosses sans earclips and voila: your KSC75 is even more awesome. I think your friend will really appreciate the upgrade, and you can do it right now instead of waiting for the mail.

Jan 30, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Greetings fellow head-fiers. A friend of mine lost one of the ear clip pieces on her KSC75, any idea where to get a replacement part or if Koss will supply one for free under the "lifetime warranty"?
confused.gif

-DoA

Ask her to go ahead and e-mail Koss directly. I did when I was refurbishing a pair of KSC35 that were missing the solder joint covers. I was looking to see how much they'd charge me for them and how to order them, so I asked Koss customer support. A week or so later, free of charge, Koss sent me the pieces I needed. They really do stand by their warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back