ksc35 v super.fi pro 5
Jan 19, 2006 at 9:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

amir_j

100+ Head-Fier
just bought some super.fi pro 5 but today been reading on here about the ksc35 being so brilliant

which would you get (ignoring price difference) as thinking why not sell off the super.fi and get ksc35/75 instead
confused.gif

Jan 20, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #2 of 4
Amir, you're now comparing two totally different types of headphones. One is an IEM, where as the other sits on the ear. I'd say they have totally different sound signatures as well. It really depends on what you're looking for in terms of sound, fit and style.

Given my own needs, there's no way I'd sell off my sf5p for the KSC-35 or KSC-75... but again, that's just me.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Vik

Jan 20, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #3 of 4
well im not one to usually say that higher price means it must be better......but in this case the difference is significant. Maybe that should tell you something?

Jan 20, 2006 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by amir_j
just bought some super.fi pro 5 but today been reading on here about the ksc35 being so brilliant

which would you get (ignoring price difference) as thinking why not sell off the super.fi and get ksc35/75 instead
confused.gif

If you don't have the koss, don't do anything now.
Try and get a pair and then test them.
If you are happy about they way they sound, compared to the super.fis, and see no need of keeping them (no matter what anyone else says, only YOU can see if you see a reason for keeping them) you can let them go.

As simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back