KSC-75 underwater! TWICE!
Oct 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Fallen

100+ Head-Fier
My apartment was flooded a few weeks ago (ankle deep, can't complain, nothing compared to what happened to a lot of my countrymen).

The waters subsided within a day, and taking stock of the wreckage the next day, I found my previously lost and forgotten KSC75s in a puddle of water behind the couch. I'm certain they were completely submerged during the height of the flood. I eventually threw out the soaked-through couch, but I kept the headphones.

After letting them to dry in front of a fan for a few hours, I tried them and they worked great! Amazing. Still sounded wonderful. I guess since the drivers are polymer (aka plastic), coated in titanium, there really wasn't anything that water could do to damage them.

I decided to start using them again, since I'd missed them for a few months by then. I was wearing them later that week, and took them off quickly and put tossed them on my desk. I later discovered that I accidentally threw one of the earphones into a glass of water. Again, COMPLETELY submerged.

But I wasn't worried.
jecklinsmile.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM Post #3 of 4
Whoa, that's rotten luck dude, the floods in our country ruining your apartment.

That said, the KSC75's have been pretty durable for me...they're my primary gym phone and more than likely excessive sweat has gotten into them by now. But they still work like a charm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back