KSC-75 Inline Remote?
Dec 3, 2008 at 4:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tem

100+ Head-Fier
Any difference in SQ with or without? Just got a pair today for free brand new. I have the iPod Classic 120GB on full volume and I am using the remote to control volume. Sounds REALLY good so far.

Any tips or comments?

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #3 of 5
Mm, I have the in-line one plugged into my Xonar U1, and the "normal" one into my Sansa Clip. I never noticed any difference between the two, source disregarded. The only nitpick I have with the in-line volume control is that, yes, it is cheap, so when you decrease the volume, the channels are slightly imbalanced towards the end.

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mm, I have the in-line one plugged into my Xonar U1, and the "normal" one into my Sansa Clip. I never noticed any difference between the two, source disregarded. The only nitpick I have with the in-line volume control is that, yes, it is cheap, so when you decrease the volume, the channels are slightly imbalanced towards the end.

I would so walk around with these in public....

...if they had a better design.

They sound so damn good omg.

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:59 AM Post #5 of 5
I use my KSC75 with a 120 GB Classic and of course it sounds excellent when you consider the cost of these Koss. I have a pair that I've been using for a year and I've shortened the cable to 16" to use with a 2G shuffle(I clip it to the back of my hat)...so the volume control has been eliminated.

I've never tried to really compare my two version but any difference is very small if it even exists. I have modified both to enlarge the plastic grill openings and they are slightly different in this regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back