KSC-75 Ear Clip
Feb 2, 2006 at 1:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

iamvijay

New Head-Fier
I lost one of KSC75's detachable clips. I dont wanna spend on an another pair eventhough its definatly worth it. Are there any mods that would help me continue using it. (Staping it to my ears with a rubber band is the best I could come up with). welcome your suggestions

Feb 2, 2006 at 1:48 AM Post #2 of 10
Uh . . bend a pipe cleaner to mimic the clip? Or a wire or something?

Feb 2, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #5 of 10
Thanks for the suggestions. Losing the clip was entirely my fault,Koss will not be liable to replace them I guess and cost of shipping makes it not that good of a deal. May be I can Krammer mod these and buy new ones as well. That way I will have both versions to listen (ouch my wallet).

Feb 3, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvijay
I guess and cost of shipping makes it not that good of a deal. May be I can Krammer mod these and buy new ones as well. That way I will have both versions to listen (ouch my wallet).

Thanks Nano, I second the fact that it is currently taking KOSS about a week for repaired headphones to get shipped back specifically to TX.
biggrin.gif
And it only cost $6 (to cover Koss shipping back to you,) and as little as $2.00 for shipping your headphones to Koss. You will probably get brand new KSC-75s in the process in new packaging and new pads (not to mention the lifetime no questions asked warranty coverage.) So fix your current faulty 75s, and purchase some new ones, and it will still be less than $40!
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by rab10
Thanks Nano, I second the fact that it is currently taking KOSS about a week for repaired headphones to get shipped back specifically to TX.
biggrin.gif
And it only cost $6 (to cover Koss shipping back to you,) and as little as $2.00 for shipping your headphones to Koss. You will probably get brand new KSC-75s in the process in new packaging and new pads (not to mention the lifetime no questions asked warranty coverage.) So fix your current faulty 75s, and purchase some new ones, and it will still be less than $40!
biggrin.gif

Are you saying Koss covers owner negligence? I also lost one my KSC-35 clips, but assumed it would not be covered under warranty, because it didn't break...I just lost it because they fall of so [d]damn easily[/b]...and I didn't notice till th next day (office janitor had already come, and apparently vacuumed it up or something). I don't really want to lose my 35's though...I just want new clips, even 75 clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back