KSC-50s are Great!
Oct 22, 2001 at 4:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tvhead

100+ Head-Fier
I've been listening to my new KSC-50s for a couple of weeks now. Dang, I love these things! If there was any more bass, there would be too much.. I'm glad I didn't get the 35s or the SportaPros. I just wanted to let you all know!

The only problems is that they look kind of dumb.

Oct 22, 2001 at 4:29 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

The only problems is that they look kind of dumb.

Not a problem, just avoid mirrors and persons of the opposite sex.
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2001 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 6
You're glad you didn't get the KSC-35's? Why? (I'm guessing the looks....personally I think the flatness looks cool, but I wouldn't wear them out of the house)

You think the KSC-50's look dumb.....you must mean that they look funny when u wear them, because I had a pair of Jvc headphones of the same style, they looked really cool on their own, but for some reason people look a bit ridiculous when they have them hanging on their ears like that...

....That's why I got the Sony EX70's for portable use...they look cool, they sound decent, and no one will tell me they look dumb on me, and from now on, with that out of the way, I can get some ridiculously ugly headphones that sound great.

Oct 22, 2001 at 4:52 AM Post #4 of 6
I heard that the 35s had a little bit more bass because of a tighter fit. I like the amount of bass the 50s have now.

Actually, you're right Sapphire. They look ok when you're not wearing them. As JMT suggests, I just have to keep away from mirrors. I don't have to impress my girlfriend anymore either.

Ok, I found another problem. It's a bit of hassle putting them on, obviously not as easy as a normal pair of headphones with the band. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Oct 22, 2001 at 5:07 AM Post #5 of 6
As with most headphones, you'll probably get used to putting them on. I can pop my ex70's in in a flash, but my friends stick it in part way and then they take it out, look at it, and go 'what the hell? how do i wear this?'

Oct 22, 2001 at 5:18 AM Post #6 of 6
I should be getting my pair of mx500 tomorrow. So I should feel less dumb, and those are easy to wear. Too bad about the bass.. I saw the ex70s at good guys. They just seemed kind of expensive, about $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back