KSC-35's - lost, but not forgotten
Feb 21, 2002 at 8:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

vinjeman

100+ Head-Fier
Looks like my boy lost my 35's
frown.gif

Is there still a chance of picking up a pair or two??

thanks,
jv

Feb 24, 2002 at 5:32 AM Post #4 of 11
I just picked up two pair at Circuit City on clearance for 14.99. I'm in Wisconsin.

Feb 24, 2002 at 11:23 PM Post #7 of 11
Heh....I don't even think they ever came to Canada...although one can buy them from Omer at OZ enterprizes.

They cost me $57 Canadian....and I actually think he can get them to anyone in the US for less than headroom....

Feb 24, 2002 at 11:54 PM Post #8 of 11
I've been waiting for a pair of KCS-35's from them for over a month!
mad.gif
Others are waiting, also.

I don't know if Koss have screwed me or the little darlings are hung up at the USA/Canada border. Fortunately, I did order a set from Oz Enterprises, as I was concerend that I might miss out on the KSC-35 boat....I was planning to put the second set in my safety deposit box.

They do sound fantastic, IMHO, with a presence that is hard to describe. I'm glad I was fanatic about getting at least one pair!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2002 at 1:43 AM Post #9 of 11
For such a small relatively inexpensive headphone, they really are superb. I don't understand how some say they are better than the SR60s...I find that highs get distorted with the KSC-35s...but otherwise amazing for recreation and open portable use. If only the SR60s could come with a shorter more "on-the-move" cable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back