KSC-35 (50,55) and glasses
Jul 17, 2002 at 9:55 AM Post #17 of 22
I really appreciate the info I got from this thread, seems much more than I ever hoped for
smily_headphones1.gif
For porta vs. sporta I have very limited experience, but to my tastes sporta's sound had too much bass (in fact I dismissed them on the very first attempt). For portas: I used them only occasionally, however after a while I would consider them also a bit bassy. From what I read here, KSC-35 should have even less bass than portas, so it seem they may fit in
cool.gif
. I also like, they are easy to pack and carry around.
I only have to find some on-line shop, since local price on KSC-35 is USD60 (looks a bit overpriced to me).

Jul 17, 2002 at 10:49 AM Post #18 of 22
Risa
HI: many members out of the usa seem to have to pay more than we do in the usa for the koss35 but once you hear them and fell thier confort they seem like that the would cost more that they do anyway. Good luck

Jul 17, 2002 at 6:50 PM Post #19 of 22
I posted thes pics before in another thread, but can't find it at the moment, so here they are again for your viewing displeasure:

35ear1.jpg

35ear2.jpg

35ear3.jpg

As you can see I wear my specs pretty tight, so the ends arms are snug against my head. The clips of the 35s, on the other hand, a snug against the cup of my ear.

Jul 17, 2002 at 7:53 PM Post #21 of 22
btw: i found the thread that MacDEF writes about putting koss 35 clips onto sporta drivers.

I also found out that the sportas have a mute button, not an inline volume control, which i previously stated incorrectly.

heres the thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ht=macDEF+koss

btw MacDEF: did you ever get a box of koss 35 clips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back