Koss TD-60/61 pads on the V6?
Oct 20, 2001 at 4:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Vertigo-1

Señor Sony
Does anybody know if the leather pads from the Koss TD-60/61 could possibly fit on the V6s? I don't want velour as much as I want circumaural, sealing V6s, and I remember trying those Kosses out at listening booths and they were circumaural on me. Those Kosses go for $20 at your local K/Wal-mart, and it comes packed with some cheapo earbuds as an extra...essentially $20 for the pads. Any thoughts?

Oct 20, 2001 at 5:06 PM Post #2 of 3
We have a pair of TD-61s hanging around in the house somewhere, I can take a look and see if they pop off, but I am not gonna ruin the headphones (They are my little brothers). They are rather uncomfortable I warn you - they press to hard on my head (That is more the headphones), and just have a nasty feel to them. They clamp a good bit harder then the HD600s, to the point of squeezing my head.

These headphones sound somethign to the effect of ear subs with a bit of crappy mids. They are very colored and sound gross.

Oct 21, 2001 at 12:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Ack, I can't seem to find them. I do recall the pads as feeling firm and squishy, and they made my ears itch, but since I can't find htem I don't know if they are detatchable or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back