Koss Pro4AAT Headphones
May 22, 2007 at 3:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

valveman

100+ Head-Fier
I am really trying to like these headphones but they sound canned. Anyone know of any mods for these headphones? They have potential but gotta find a way to let it out!
600smile.gif

May 22, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #2 of 6
maybe that's what they're going for? The original Pro4AA sounds a bit like that to me.

May 22, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 6
The PRO4AAT doesn't have much talk on here, people that do usually say there is better for the price.

May 22, 2007 at 5:36 AM Post #4 of 6
What does "canned" mean?.... what is it you don't like about them? What is it you would like to improve on?

May 22, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi Kramer5150
The sound is like putting a seashell to your ear. Not as dramatic but it sounds restrictive and has that effect like listening in a can. I was hoping someone has some success moding these to open them up without having to make holes in the phones casings. They have plenty of bass mids and highs, I just don't like the canned sound.

I have plenty of other headphones to listen to that sound better but I like to experiment and see if anything can be done. I first wanted to ask the group if anyone has done anything to theirs before I go it alone.

May 22, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #6 of 6
I heard that say before. You need more burn-in. Hook it up to something and lit it run for 20 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back