Koss PortaPro in Europe?
Apr 15, 2006 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Dizee

New Head-Fier
I think the ksc-35's earclips are very uncomfortable, so I would like to try the PortaPro headband with them.
I want it shipped to the Netherlands, so what is the cheapest way to buy these headphones?
confused.gif

Apr 15, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #2 of 7
That's a good question, where is a good headphone shop in Amsterdam/NL?
I was there for springbreak but couldn't find one. I was hoping to test out some akg, beyer and sennheiser phones.

There was Portapros connected to the display ipods at Media Markt (the one next to ajax stadium). That was such a funny moment to see something familiar at an unfamiliar place. I don't remember if they sell the Portapros there. I figured anything koss would be more expensive there anyway, so my eyes were peeled for the european brands. I think they carry some logitech, creative, philips, and something like senn mx earbuds there. Nothing that really caught my interest. They had an impressive set of small hdd and flash mp3 players on display though.

Apr 16, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #4 of 7
Thank you for the reactions! I forgot to mention I already found one seller on ebay that sells the PortaPro for 45 dollar or 37 euro, shipping included. I wonder if this is the cheapest seller out there?

Apr 16, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizee
Thank you for the reactions! I forgot to mention I already found one seller on ebay that sells the PortaPro for 45 dollar or 37 euro, shipping included. I wonder if this is the cheapest seller out there?

no, there's a guy who sells them even cheaper...$36 shipped.

Apr 16, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #7 of 7
Mp3man doesn't charge shipping. So it's Euro 48,- inclusive shipping.
Although it's a little more than on eBay, it's a lot easier because they also have a shop in Rotterdam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back