Koss Porta Pro regulate head bow!
Oct 2, 2004 at 2:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jlw

Head-Fier
I recently bought a pair of Koss Porta Pro from a online store here in Sweden. But I'm a bit courius how I regulate the headbow (i think is called) the plastic pieces dont lock the bow enough. Everytime i uses the headphone I must mesure again for perfect fit, and when I take the headphone of it goes to mini head mode.

my english sux. I can record a movie and link to if no one understand..
smily_headphones1.gif

Well its great sound in the porta pros.

Can someone recomend me a good headphone receiver? Not expensive!

i found this one, it should be good some of my friends told me:

22198.jpg

Oct 2, 2004 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 6
I think you mean the headband. I believe that's just the way it's designed. I have the same problem with the Porta Pros. I have to readjust them every time I use them. Maybe that's another reason why I don't use them very much.
eek.gif

Oct 2, 2004 at 7:24 AM Post #3 of 6
the Porta Pro simply requires readjustment every time because of the way they fold. it's no big deal to me, as it takes about .05 seconds. i just place the band on the top of my head and pull down until both ear pieces are centered.

Oct 2, 2004 at 12:36 PM Post #5 of 6
That device you have a pic of looks more to me like a headphone adapter for a TV than a headphone amp. I find that my PortaPros improve very little with my CHA47 amp so they probably don't need one to sound their best.

Oct 2, 2004 at 1:10 PM Post #6 of 6
I won't waste my time (or money) to get an amp for a Portapros, I should rather invest it in getting a better headphone first, but that is just me. I use mine directly to the jack of the D-33/34 with no complains to the date, and when I use it hooked in the amp the difference is not big enough to justify even getting a mint, just for it, about the headband if you do not want to keep on fixing it, just tape it in the center, and in both sides of he black pieces, is the only solution that crosses my mind, it is designed to work like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back