Koss KSC-35
Dec 19, 2001 at 11:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

gusmahler

New Head-Fier
How well do the Koss KSC-35 handle being worn during exercise? I've heard differing opinions on the suitability of those phones while exercising and I thought I'd get some opinions. Do they fall off easy? Are they comfortable?

I had a Plantronics headset for use with cell phones that included a clip that fitted over the ear. I hated it. I couldn't get the thing to stay on my head. I chose the heaband model instead. I wonder how much better the attachment thingers on the KSC-35 are?

Dec 19, 2001 at 11:37 PM Post #2 of 10
IMO, they are the best exercise headphones on the planet, and among the most comfortable headphones on the planet. They are *much* better designed than ANY clippy headphone or headset or anything I have ever tried...

And that plantronics headset SUCKS! I've tried it, LOL!

Dec 20, 2001 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

How well do the Koss KSC-35 handle being worn during exercise? I've heard differing opinions on the suitability of those phones while exercising and I thought I'd get some opinions. Do they fall off easy? Are they comfortable?

Where have you seen differing opinion? I haven't heard anyone say that the KSC-35 are bad for exercise. The KSC-50, definitely, but not the KSC-35
wink.gif

IMO, the KSC-35 are the best exercise heapdhone on the planet. Lightweight, comfortable, great sound, and they stay on.

Dec 20, 2001 at 3:41 AM Post #4 of 10
The 50s are a little flimsy and could easily fall-off. The 35's look funny, but are supposed to fit pretty snugly.

Dec 20, 2001 at 4:30 AM Post #5 of 10
KSC 35s are the best exercise headphones ever!!! Well worth the $30 (or $100,000 canadian dollars) price tag.

Dec 20, 2001 at 5:04 AM Post #6 of 10
I have both!

KSC-35 ALL THE WAY!

*takes the KSC-35's off, having chosen to use them instead of his DT831's at his home system*

*sees people looking at him strange*

what? My ears needed some air!

Dec 20, 2001 at 5:08 AM Post #7 of 10
ya the 35's have a plastic hinge which stays on tighter...

the 50's have a wire hinge coated with rubber that is attached to a spring to provide a variety of fits and comfort, but eventually stretches and becomes a little loose.

Dec 20, 2001 at 6:50 PM Post #8 of 10
I use my 35s for hiking and biking. I never had them come off, and I was hiking through a lot of brush and up and down pretty steep hills. I doubt you will be dissapointed with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back