Koss KSC-35 are finished !!!
Nov 6, 2001 at 2:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tktran

100+ Head-Fier
Yikes!

Looks like these great headphones have had their last breath.
:frowning2:

Here's what a few people had to say about them.

Micheal Quinn/Koss's Australian distributor:
"The Koss KSC/35 has been deleted. We have not had stock for about 3 months."

Todd Green/Headroom Corp:
"The KSC 35 is being discontinued. Their replacement, the KSC 50 is a very nice headphone! It is easier to put on but it is a little heavier on the ear."

I'm still waiting an reply from Koss (US).

Nov 6, 2001 at 8:51 AM Post #2 of 4
You might want to do a search
wink.gif
I posted a number of times that two different Koss representatives told me the KSC-35 were discontinued months ago. I even posted an email response from Koss.

Nov 7, 2001 at 2:18 PM Post #4 of 4
LOL, hey mate, I too got the same email reply from the retailer over here about KSC-35 has been deleted. HOWEVER, I asked them where to get them in Queensland and they told me the only two places that sell them are the Downtown Duty free stores in the airport and in the city.

I emailed both stores and to my surpise, the airport one say only ONE!!! KSC-35 left in stock and could not get anymore. The city one did not reply though, but I'm assuming that this one I'm getting is probably the last one on the sheft in Queensland. lol So I ordered it immediately and they will send it to me probably within this week. WOOT!
smily_headphones1.gif

Lucky me. Btw, cost me AUS $64.95 including GST, they retailed at $59.95 if I was travelling. Pretty cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back