Koss cans: most comfortable, best sound, <= $25
Mar 16, 2006 at 6:32 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz
I've gone with the KSC75s on for about three hours straight at the longest time, and they're so light, that there was zero discomfort after I was done.

That'll do, pig, that'll do. (Sorry for the "Babe" reference.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovesocks
Until the 18th, you can mosey on down to your local RadioShack and pick up a pair of KSC-75's for $16.23 ..

Looks like I'm heading to RadioShack tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by manchau
Take a look at philips HP250 also. They have good punchy sound as well as best comfort. I may suggest one selling here

Wow, I thought I was the only person in these forums that love HP250. Anyway warm forward midrange, punchy bass and somewhat recessed highs. They're a great alternative to the HD201 that's commonly recommended here for sub 20 dollar cans.

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitoedleon
Wow, I thought I was the only person in these forums that love HP250. Anyway warm forward midrange, punchy bass and somewhat recessed highs. They're a great alternative to the HD201 that's commonly recommended here for sub 20 dollar cans.

It's wonderfull to hear regarding HP250. It's worth every cents. After this phone I burnt too much mony on sony's and a gainwad 5.1 crap atleast to match the sound of HP250 if not superior. Now I got Audio Technica ATH-A500 and it's worth every $.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back