knife-fi?
Jun 25, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #1,276 of 2,248
Quote:
Did pretty well imo, a bit lengthy and at one point there was a few too many ums and uhs. Not being gay or anything, but I really like your voice. Very distinct. 

Thanks! I'll make sure to be more relaxed on the next vid.  More pics!

Jul 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #1,282 of 2,248
anyone got into Butterfly knives? or the preferred term; Balisongs.

if so, i know there are high quality brandnames like Benchmade, Bradleys(kimura's definitely), etc

but does anyone have any information regarding the "Bear and Son balisongs"?

because i bought a B&S 114B balisong, its around the low price for Bali's like 35$
while quality ones are around over 90-200 dollars.

but how well is the quality of B&S balisongs for starters?

Jul 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #1,283 of 2,248
Quote:
anyone got into Butterfly knives? or the preferred term; Balisongs.

if so, i know there are high quality brandnames like Benchmade, Bradleys(kimura's definitely), etc

but does anyone have any information regarding the "Bear and Son balisongs"?

because i bought a B&S 114B balisong, its around the low price for Bali's like 35$
while quality ones are around over 90-200 dollars.

but how well is the quality of B&S balisongs for starters?

Stay away from B&S unless it's their Bear-Song sub-brand. 

I flip a lot of custom balisongs as well as collect other custom folders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordChrisHimself?feature=guide

If anybody has any Busse, Swamp Rat, or Scrapyard knives, please PM me. I really would like to try one out and I don't want to get raped by the secondary market. In fact, I don't even need to buy it, if I like it, I'll gladly pay the rape-price no problem.

Jul 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #1,284 of 2,248
^ cool video.  For some reason I envisioned you as a 50+ year old backcountry outdoorsman type with semi-gray hair, a scruffy beard, a fishing hat, and lots of camo.  lol.

awesome collection of knives.  Do you have a flashlight review video online somewhere?

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #1,285 of 2,248
Quote:
^ cool video.  For some reason I envisioned you as a 50+ year old backcountry outdoorsman type with semi-gray hair, a scruffy beard, a fishing hat, and lots of camo.  lol.

awesome collection of knives.  Do you have a flashlight review video online somewhere?

Nope, asian kid with dangerous toys lol.

Um no I don't really review flashlights, I just buy Surefire everything just because I don't like to fidget with whatever is the latest and greatest stuff. I just buy whatever works :D

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #1,286 of 2,248
Chris....Gangstah! 

btw, I saw one of your videos recently and noticed your LCD2 looks super flat in the earpads, are those just so heavily used the pads no longer angle, or are they different from the stock pads Audeze provides?  They look so slim on your head bro!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkh3flzBj0&feature=relmfu

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #1,287 of 2,248
Quote:
Chris....Gangstah! 

btw, I saw one of your videos recently and noticed your LCD2 looks super flat in the earpads, are those just so heavily used the pads no longer angle, or are they different from the stock pads Audeze provides?  They look so slim on your head bro!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkh3flzBj0&feature=relmfu

Nah they angle alright. They're actually kind of slip, they look like massive headphones but the wood is only like 1/2" thick, almost useless to even be made out of wood at that point LOL.

Um I just wear them for a really long time and thats what they look like on my head haha

Jul 11, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #1,289 of 2,248
Quote:
^  Asian kid with dangerous and EXPENSIVE toys lol.

I am so jelly.  Just can't compete with the Sebenza.  Or the LCD2.  So jelly.

I never have more than one or two expensive pieces at a time. The nature of the knife hobby is very liquid when it comes to money, I could easily dump 3k and get it all right back the very next week if I pleased. I'm not rich lol it took like 8 months of nose to the grindstone cable work to be able to afford some of that.

The LCD-2 was just trading in some of my headphones I've had since 2008 :)

Jul 11, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #1,290 of 2,248
^ Whether or not you (or we) are rich is beside the point.  Don't misunderstand me, I don't hate rich people and I wish everyone could be as rich as they need in this lifetime.  Regardless, still super jelly of your gear!

Will be looking at your cable website and reviews when I have some time, too.  Just to make myself more jelly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back