Klipsch sale @ half price
Nov 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

tstarn06

Banned
Posted this on portable phone thread. This email came to me today from Klipsch. Just offering in case anyone is interested. I do really love the X10s, but I hope the cable issue isn't something that is gonna dash that feeling.

(This is the body copy of the email I received)

Hot Headphones, Half the Price

From now until 11/30/08, or while quantities last, we're selling our popular Image X10, Image X5 and Custom 3 headphones on klipsch.com for half off. Plus, ground shipping is FREE.

Use coupon code Half Off at checkout to receive offer.

Available to U.S. customers only.

Nov 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #2 of 16
Cool! Thanks for posting.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 7:50 AM Post #3 of 16
Awesome, but I feel a lil bad coz I got it for 350 a year ago... ...wonder whats their profit margin...

Nov 23, 2008 at 2:36 AM Post #4 of 16
I think the idea is that they need to move items, rather than having them sit still and just stack up an inventory. So I buy some x10's then I show my friends, which came a dayb4 or right when 11/30 rolls around. The sale ends, and my friends are enticed to buy them at the regular price?

EDIT: But I do wonder, with the price drops of these two IEMS does this mean that the RE2's aren't teh best bang for buck IEMS anymore?

Oct 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #12 of 16
Bump!

Can anyone from Klipsch comment whether there will be some type of promotional offer this year? Or prod your bosses to make it happen?

I missed this deal last year because I was out of the country and have wanted the X10's ever since. Full price is out of the budget but I'd happily get some on sale.

Oct 22, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #13 of 16
There is no promotion in the works that I am aware of since we filled the "missing price points" with the launch of the Image S2 and S4 this year. We now have something for all budgets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back