Klipsch S5i earbuds
Mar 7, 2012 at 1:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Thilly

Head-Fier
i plan on buyin these but i have a couple questions before i do. its made for apple products.
i use my phone, Samsung Galaxy S2, to listen to music. i plan on adding an amp to my phone and my itouch. ill connect the amp to my phone via 1/8" jack or the micro usb port. ill connect my itouch via the usb port thingy at the bottom of the itouch. my 1/8" jack doesnt work on my itouch.

would i still be able to listen to music with the S5i with my phone?
would the controls work on my itouch even thought i have the amp connected to it?

Mar 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #3 of 4
i probably won be using an amp for them. but i do plan on gettin an amp for my M50's.
the S5i are the same price as the S4i. the S5i are the "rugged" version and ill be using it outside and while working out. not really a lose for me. plus they look better imo.

would i still be able to listen to music with the S5i with my android phone?
would the controls work on my itouch even thought i have the amp connected to it?

Mar 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 4
There are a lot of complaints about the remote being way too bulky. Up to you really but just a heads up.

Quote:
i probably won be using an amp for them. but i do plan on gettin an amp for my M50's.
the S5i are the same price as the S4i. the S5i are the "rugged" version and ill be using it outside and while working out. not really a lose for me. plus they look better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back