Klipsch petition - sell the gel
Sep 7, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #4 of 15
Amy mentioned that they will eventually be available as an accessory item.

Sep 7, 2008 at 5:21 AM Post #5 of 15
Wha? Who voted "no" to this? A Klipsch employee, perhaps?
wink.gif

I say (and have been saying): Bring 'em on!

Sep 7, 2008 at 5:46 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wha? Who voted "no" to this? A Klipsch employee, perhaps?
wink.gif

I say (and have been saying): Bring 'em on!

lol..I guess I should have made it a one-choice poll.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #7 of 15
Ear canals or enormous in their variety having more options can only help the consumer and hey it will help Klipsch out some to. I hear these are god like comfy

Sep 7, 2008 at 3:56 PM Post #9 of 15
I vote no, because Freqshows rule!

*runs away*

Sep 7, 2008 at 4:24 PM Post #10 of 15
I'm sure its jut a matter of when- as someone has already pointed out, they need the option of replacement tips open to their customers- but I've voted yes for the same reasons as contributed already. Thats is more options when it comes to IEM tips are always welcome and the sheer whohar around the klipsch gels and their comfort makes these a particulary curious one to desire to try!

Sep 7, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefroastbeef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I vote no, because Freqshows rule!

*runs away*

Hehe...I considered the Freqs but, upon deeper introspection, I decided not to pursue it because I'm notoriously difficult to fit with something of this nature. I'd be sending those suckers back and forth.

I'm going to stick with the universals.

Sep 7, 2008 at 11:51 PM Post #13 of 15
What is the point of this poll? As has already been pointed out early in this thread, they are going to be available anyway. Klipsch has already said so. It's just when, not if.

Sep 8, 2008 at 2:02 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ADD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the point of this poll? As has already been pointed out early in this thread, they are going to be available anyway. Klipsch has already said so. It's just when, not if.

I dunno, to raise our voices and have a little fun while we wait...wait...wait...and wait?
rolleyes.gif

Sep 8, 2008 at 2:37 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dunno, to raise our voices and have a little fun while we wait...wait...wait...and wait?
rolleyes.gif

hehe...well Klipsch from what I can tell is no Sennheiser. They fulfill their promises within a reasonable time frame. And at least Klipsch get their products off the designer's drawing boards. We should conduct more meaningful polls, such as whether Sennheiser will have a new headphone for sale in a retail shop before I die of old age
tongue.gif

Signed Mr. Add, aged 42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back