Klipsch Image X10i - Now Shipping!
Mar 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MfiveM

Member of the Trade: SoundEarphones.com
[size=medium]
logo.jpg

9e1f1a20b5cb71d33a3b7df2258a3f8f_large.jpg

The new Klipsch Image X10i Mobile Earphones are now in-stock. Order today and receive free UPS Ground shipping.

Click here to order today!
[/size]

May 16, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #2 of 9
I just received these from Sound Earphones; they had a great Deal-of-the-Day on these that I couldn't pass up!

The sound quality of these earphones are simply amazing; comfortable, clear, detailed, and excellent at blocking out external noise.

The remote is also very convenient; they even work on my Macbook Pro.

They are simply my favorite for portable audio. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Aug 27, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #4 of 9
so is the phone mic adapter built in to the cable, and cable is not detachable correct?   and u can fwd/bckwd   stop /start    functions?
 will this work with evo or the samsung epic????

nice lloking phones

aslo have heard of counterfeit x10 going around?  i have seen some pretty shady 4 sale threads...

thanks

Aug 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
so is the phone mic adapter built in to the cable, and cable is not detachable correct?   and u can fwd/bckwd   stop /start    functions?
 will this work with evo or the samsung epic????

nice lloking phones

aslo have heard of counterfeit x10 going around?  i have seen some pretty shady 4 sale threads...

thanks

It doesn't work on my  Palm Pre Plus other than as straight IEM's but works fine on my iTouch with all functions including the mic and controls.

Sep 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #9 of 9
I wonder if the x10i don't get recognized in this community because of the addition of the mic and it's obvious purpose to be paired with an Apple product ....

It offers such great sound and comfort!

I'm a violinist and the way these earphones reproduce the sound of string instruments is so detailed and musical.

Spread the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back