Klipsch Image X10 for $94 (usually $350)!!
Dec 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #256 of 355
I'll give this a shot today I think re: heat shrink. I love the X10's so far, but, they do seem a little fragile.My thought was to use red heat shrink on the R and black on the L. It would be functional but I think it might ruin the looks of them.

I really like the clarity of & vocals are very good. Fun IEM for me. Of course these are probably the nicest IEMs i've had to date. I hope they hold up to use. I haven't tried wearing them w/cable over the ear yet. Seems like that would work well with the cable being so flexible.

Dec 22, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #258 of 355
MUST. BUY. NOW.

I mean, they're bad for $300+ earphones, but for $89.99? That's awesome!

However, I don't know much about amazon, I've always thought that if it's too good to be true it's probably either fake or defective. Why are these so cheap?

Dec 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #259 of 355
Quote:
MUST. BUY. NOW.

I mean, they're bad for $300+ earphones, but for $89.99? That's awesome!

However, I don't know much about amazon, I've always thought that if it's too good to be true it's probably either fake or defective. Why are these so cheap?

It's shipped and sold by Amazon.com so there's nothing to worry about.

Dec 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #260 of 355
I just got my X-10's a few days ago from Amazon and there definitely worth it.  I don't think I can see myself justifying the $350 price tag but for $90 I like them a lot.  There not fake either lol. I almost want to buy another pair for the price. The only gripe I have with these IEM's is how fragile they feel, other than that I like them a lot.

Dec 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #261 of 355
I have been debating getting the UE 700's or the X-10's. I have not seen any comparisons of the two anywhere. I already have triple fi's but they are too uncomfortable to wear at the gym or for general use. I understand that these two models are a step below the triple fi's but I need comfort and sound in the same package. I listen to just about every genre of music except classical and newer heavy metal.

If anyone has had both, which would you choose?

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #262 of 355
X10 would not be good for activities as there is too much cord noise otherwise a great iem and been in my use for 6 years now. Comfort is excellent and ease of in-out is also great (wife asking a question every 5 minutes etc)

Dec 23, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #264 of 355
Just recently sold off my IEM's. ill either go CIEM or these.

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #265 of 355
Quote:
I heard these fall out while jogging or do any out door activity. What ear tips are the best for a better fit so they won't fall out?

my s4i and x10s both fall out while exercising - i use apple earbuds and they work better and can handle the abuse better..

Dec 27, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #267 of 355
hey guys i just bought the x10i's!!! im still amazed at how tiny and comfortable they are, but they still sound very sibilant like the s4s... i listen to mainly kpop and in tracks such as Still Alive by Big Bang, its still painful to listen to at slightly higher volumes, what do? maybe my ears are just extremely sensitive?

Dec 27, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #268 of 355
hey guys i just bought the x10i's!!! im still amazed at how tiny and comfortable they are, but they still sound very sibilant like the s4s... i listen to mainly kpop and in tracks such as Still Alive by Big Bang, its still painful to listen to at slightly higher volumes, what do? maybe my ears are just extremely sensitive?

What source are you using? Possibly try a Sansa Clip+

Dec 27, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #269 of 355
Quote:

you may want to try different tips (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) the tips can alter the sound.. i am very sensitive to sibilance as well and i dont find the X10's sibilant at all.

Dec 29, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #270 of 355
I don't know why I just bought a pair but the $85 they're going for was just to good to pass up I guess.  I've wanted to try them for awhile because of just how small the BA has to be and the fact they have good bass.  Gilly seems to like them quite a bit so I'm interested in hearing them but I can't believe they were over $300 when the first came out that's just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back