Klipsch Image S4 White/Chrome crazy price???!?!?!!!
Jan 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

asur2011

New Head-Fier
I have found some Klipsch Image S4 White/Chrome on Amazon.co.uk and Play.com for about £25 compared to the Black version which are £60. Why is it that the whites are so much cheaper. The white version from amazon is directly from amazon, no third party service.

Klipsch Image S4 White/Chrome for £26, are these fake?

Jan 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #2 of 6
I doubt they are fake. I recall seeing the S4 on sale for around the same price somewhere else a month ago. And to my knowledge I don't believe there are any fake ones out there. 

I'm guessing the black ones sell better and they're trying to get rid of some stock for the white ones. 

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Play used to have both black and white at that price. Actually it felled to 18gbp some weeks ago. I searched about it and found out that actually they do exist fake klipsch s4 and you can find them all over alibaba as well.
I asked klipsch if they supply play.com and play.com why the price is so low. Never got a reply.
You can check if they are authentic by checking their impedance with a meter. I wanted to do that but i dont have one and my University department which has some never replied to my email again.
blink.gif

Lately nobody replies to my emails
confused_face_2.gif

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM Post #6 of 6
I bought a fake pair for $44 cdn off e-bay. Seller said they got them from from a Chinatown electronics store in Vancouver.

Around X-mas time Future Shop had them for $55 cdn (1/2 off their regular $109 price)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back