Klipsch Image S4 vs Jays Q jays?
Dec 22, 2009 at 11:08 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
May I ask why you think S4 has better lows than q-jays? Also, why do you think q-jays have better treble than RE0?

I like the S4's punchiness in low notes while the q's are a little softer but detailed.

I like the richness of the Q's treble while the reo seems a little more careful and detailed, I prefer richness over soft but detailed :p

Thats how i percieve the reo in most areas, careful and great sound quality but doesnt have the richness or power of the q's treble or the s4s lows

Im a little more of a "fun" headphone lover, i prefer power in my headphones over safe sound. prolly because im a noob
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #17 of 20
In my experience with the q-Jays, they're very finicky about recording and ear placement. Overall, they just didn't work for me. On some songs, they sounded great; others, a serious lack of clarity.

S4 are good, except for a sibilance problem that I just can't get over, despite over 100 hours of use. I just got a second pair from amazon (love their exchange policy), and I'm going to try again with those and see if they're any better. I also suspect you might be able to defeat the sibilance problems with the right tips.

Dec 23, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
May I ask why you think S4 has better lows than q-jays? Also, why do you think q-jays have better treble than RE0?

Assuming he's heard all three, how is a person supposed to answer questions like that?

Dec 24, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Assuming he's heard all three, how is a person supposed to answer questions like that?

confused_face.gif
What do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back