Klipsch Image One vs Ultrasone HFI 780 (0r vs others)
Jan 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

yashikor

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am new to this forum so please be kind. I currently own the Klipsch Image S4, which I really enjoy. In the past I have owned the Grado SR-80, which I loved except that everyone else could hear the music. I am looking for a decent pair of over the ear cans that will not break the bank. I had it narrowed down to the Klipsch Image one, however I have been looking at other manufacturers and models just in case. I know that Beats are very popular and I am tempted but I know they are over-rated. Monster tacked on a celeb and charges accordingly.

While researching I came across the Ultrasone HFI 780. These are very appealing! I am just looking to play music via the iPhone/iPOD Touch. I mainly listen to Prince but get into everything from classic rock to rap. I enjoy 80's hair bands, retro bands, classic rock, etc. If I had money I'd be buying high end...that is not happening...so I am looking for something that I can use everyday, something lighter, and something not obnoxious looking.

The Image One and HFI-780 are very close in price. It is a tough decision! Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back