Klipsch Image One Bluetooth?
Dec 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

asdfvtn

100+ Head-Fier
So after being quite set on supraaural headphones a week ago, I started looking around. I'm used to in ear phones only usually. Long story short, there's a auction going on from a trusted site that's going to end in a couple of hours featuring the Klipsch Image One Bluetooth. I tried to look for reviews for them, and have found few, but some mixed reviews. It seems to run on the bassier side (which I don't mind a bit). At $250, they seem to be overpriced from the reviews. 
If I can get them for about 80-120 dollars, would you guys recommend them? I do have a HTC One X that supports the apt-x. 
Additionally, are they comfortable to wear for long hours?
Or should I get a different pair? (also, I may be able to get the wired Image One (II) for about 50 bucks.)
I was also looking at the AKG K81DJ, but they seem to have comfort problems after long hours of use.

My first post, but long time creeper whenever I look for new sound things. You guys are amazing.

Edit: If anybody else is wondering about these, I just won them for $110 including shipping and tax. I'll be sure to post up a review whenever I can.

Dec 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #3 of 8
If you buy them, please give us a review.  I have been looking around for a long time to see if I can find a decent review on the Bluetooth and the Image One II, but can't find anything.  I would really be more curios about the bluetooth personally, but I'm interested in how the new one compares to the original. 

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
If you buy them, please give us a review.  I have been looking around for a long time to see if I can find a decent review on the Bluetooth and the Image One II, but can't find anything.  I would really be more curios about the bluetooth personally, but I'm interested in how the new one compares to the original. 

I unfortunately ended up not getting them. Some other guy ended up bringing it up to 150, and I wasn't sure if it was worth it. I'm keeping an eye open for the wired version for now though. There's a bunch of first gen image ones, but the II version only comes every now and then.

Dec 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #5 of 8
You should keep in mind that if you buy the headphones off of Ebay, you will not get our 2-year manufacturer's warranty unless the Ebay seller is an authorized dealer which is very very doubtful.

Dec 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:
You should keep in mind that if you buy the headphones off of Ebay, you will not get our 2-year manufacturer's warranty unless the Ebay seller is an authorized dealer which is very very doubtful.

I'm actually referring to the private auction from Best Buy. Do you by any chance know if I still get the warranty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back