Klipsch full size cans?
Mar 11, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #16 of 33
Perhaps drivers that can change the sound by easily swapping out cables or even the drivers themselves - one for fun and one for analytical? Imagine a "do-it-all" headphone that supports all types of applications minus portability of course.

Mar 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidtripwow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want a closed headphone with a replaceable cable. I really like my Ultrasone with ALO cable.

That sounds way too expensive to appeal to the mass audience that Klipsch gains through best buy.

I would be so interested in a pair of closed Klipsch headphones, I would 100% buy a pair. If they sound/look anything like the IEM's they would be a great addition to the companies line of products and, a smash hit. :p

Mar 11, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #19 of 33
Interested in seeing what comes out of this. I quite like the X series IEM's and would definitely check out full size cans from Klipsch. I recently bought some nice Klipsch bookshelf speakers as well, turning out to be a fanboi of sorts :p

Mar 13, 2010 at 5:03 AM Post #20 of 33
I am also for the circumaural open headphones. I personally have too much ear pain with on ear headphones due to glasses.

I also agree with removable cables that would allow 1/8th, 1/4th plugs, and then allow balanced cables.

Beware - there is competition
wink.gif
but I think there is room for the clear/extended Klipsch sound.

May 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #23 of 33
I'd be in for a set of closed or semi open Klipsch Cans. You can make two...Reference with very good performance along the lines of the Senn HD-650 or Beyer 880's....and Palladium, an all out assault on the state or the art can which of COURSE would have the Zebra wood to match the P-39s and with Klipsch's resources would be more than competitively priced. Balanced cables standard with an SE adapter and ultra extended range top and bottom on both.

May 24, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #27 of 33
In an interview with Phile-web, a Japanese audio website, Klipsch's Regional Vice President - Asia Pacific David Westfall stated that a headphone from the company could be released within the next 6 months.

He also confirmed that the company is working on two new earphones: the Image S3 and the waterproof Image S5.

イヤホン新製品情報やスピーカーの日本投入アイディアも披露 - Klipsch幹部来日インタビュー - Phile-web

Klipsch Regional Vice President Confirms New Image Earphones - Head-Fi.org

Sep 29, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #30 of 33
Interesting, can't wait to see some reviews on it. They look pretty nice.

To be honest, I was hoping for some fullsize cans though, something that would compete with the HD6x0, K70x, DT880, etc. Maybe those are on the way.
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back