klipsch fakes on Amazon?
Dec 9, 2012 at 6:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

2ugly4girls

New Head-Fier
hmm i purchased some x10s over black friday off the AMAZON STORE, not 3rd party seller. the thing is that the earphones sounded worst than my $25 vmoda bass earphones....
the package was fully sealed and everything seemed very genuine
what gives? fakes?

OR

do the $350 stock price Klipsch x10 just souind like chit?

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #3 of 8
Got mine same time, same place, right from amazon - one of the best IEMs I have and it was that way right out of the box - better than my monster turbine pro golds.

Dec 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
hmm i purchased some x10s over black friday off the AMAZON STORE, not 3rd party seller. the thing is that the earphones sounded worst than my $25 vmoda bass earphones....
the package was fully sealed and everything seemed very genuine
what gives? fakes?

OR

do the $350 stock price Klipsch x10 just souind like chit?

When I heard the x10 a while back I though they did sound like chit.   I thought that it was one of the most disappointing IEMs I had ever heard.
triportsad.gif

Dec 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #6 of 8
It's all about the fit & seal. Try out the different size and shape or ear tips.

You'd be surprised how many people complain and then we just have them put in different tips and "viola!"....It's like magic.

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #7 of 8
^I can agree with that b/c of the simple fact my Image S4's were ok sounding then last week I got the Comply tips and it was a night and day difference for the good

Dec 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
^I can agree with that b/c of the simple fact my Image S4's were ok sounding then last week I got the Comply tips and it was a night and day difference for the good

Exactly...even though we believe our own ear tips are better for the majority of the population, we do realize that everyone has different ears and may need a different solution to find the appropriate seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back