Klipsch Custom Series Earphones
Sep 21, 2007 at 11:04 AM Post #16 of 128
PC World in Hungary has some pictures of the Custom Series from IFA 2007.

So does AV Watch (scroll down a little bit).

It looks like the memory wire is indeed black, at least in these more recent pictures. Another thing to note is that they look noticeably large, but it seems like the manikin head might have small ears or doesn't have very deep ear canals.
tongue.gif

I hope they don't stick out nearly as much as Ultimate Ears' do.

Sep 21, 2007 at 1:16 PM Post #17 of 128
Does any one know when these are out?

Sep 21, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #19 of 128
Hi Everyone!

I do work at Klipsch, and I'm not here to sway anyone or do the sales/marketing thing! But I would like to say to please contact any of us if you have questions about the new headphone line. We will also be posting a rather extensive FAQ in the coming weeks on our website at www.klipsch.com.

I hope those of you planning on purchasing enjoy them!!

Thanks all,
Amy
amy.unger@klipsch.com

Sep 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #20 of 128
So what does the "custom" in the line's naming refer to?

Sep 21, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #21 of 128
I don't know about you, but the first thing that I thought of when I heard Klipsch headphones, I thought of this:

Clipboard01-1.jpg

It looks like the new ones may be good. If they can really beat my Ety's I would have to think about it.

Cheers,

Sep 21, 2007 at 5:53 PM Post #22 of 128
The "custom" is simply referring to how our unique ear gels will fit specifically to your ear canal shape....for a "custom" fit.

Sep 21, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #24 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klipschgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a funny pic, mikeymad
smily_headphones1.gif

And it is with all due respect.
biggrin.gif

I have actually built a La Scala speaker many years ago, and it can still rock the block....
basshead.gif

Looking forward to hearing the new phones at somepoint.

Cheers,

Sep 21, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #25 of 128
One of our engineers on the headphone project found your pic and circulated it around the company. It's absolutely taken with respect, and we can certainly appreciate the humor!! Well done
smily_headphones1.gif

I've received some messages already asking about promotions and/or review samples. I will definitely be having some conversations about this with marketing and sales as we get closer to launch. I think it's a great idea!

For now, the best suggestion I have is to register on our forum and sign up for our newsletter/promotion emails. You'll be the first to hear of specials, get coupon codes as they are being offered, and also have access to reviews and links to reviews from fellow forum members. http://forums.klipsch.com/

I'm the admin over there, so if you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Thank you for the interest! It's exciting for us!

Sep 22, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #27 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Klipschgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Everyone!

I do work at Klipsch, and I'm not here to sway anyone or do the sales/marketing thing! But I would like to say to please contact any of us if you have questions about the new headphone line. We will also be posting a rather extensive FAQ in the coming weeks on our website at www.klipsch.com.

I hope those of you planning on purchasing enjoy them!!

Thanks all,
Amy
amy.unger@klipsch.com

Thanks for the help and welcome to the forum. Be careful not to stay to long....you might end up having a love affaire with headphones
wink.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #30 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkmonkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for posting, PeterDLai. Just noticed that your last post there was 666... whatever that means. I will be watching this thread.

Cheers

Whew, I'm glad I posted in another thread to get that number off me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back