klipsch custom 2 replacement tips
Dec 22, 2009 at 4:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HellGuardian

New Head-Fier
hi,
i recently lost one of the medium single flange tips of my klipsch custom 2. I tried all the rest, but none of them give a good fit. So, i checked up the net for custom 2 replacement tips, and found one listing on amazon uk, but its out of stock. can any1 plz suggest any other earphone's tips that wud fit the custom 2?

thnx.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 7
Ety gliders, Shure triple-flanges, Olives.

Dec 23, 2009 at 6:59 AM Post #5 of 7
Medium set? I only got two sizes in two styles (conical silicone and double flanged silicone); I couldn't get a decent fit with any of the OE tips supplied for the Custom 2 I just picked up ($70 from Amazon.com). I ended up using a set of silicone triple flanges that came with my old Ety ER-4s. Affixes to the Custom 2 as if it was made for it and fits great for my ears, but I tend to need larger sized tips in general. Amazing sound to my ears with only an hour or two of use so far; very nice bass performance and great depth and imaging. Really makes me sorry that I picked up the Head-Direct RE0.

I think these Custom 2s are definite keepers.

Dec 23, 2009 at 2:39 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by HellGuardian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
of course the custom 2s rock....but the biflanges cause pain in my ears...too intrusive...dont know wat triple flanges wud do...anywayz the medium single flange was the perfect fit...

Yeah, it's never one size fits all. At any rate, I found clear tips on Klipsch's website. They look like they could be the same size as the dark grey tips that came with my Custom 2:

Exclusive Oval Ear Tips Accessory - Overview

You can probably email Klipsch or contact their customer support to verify if they will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back