Klipsch cases?
Dec 23, 2008 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bobofthedead

Head-Fier
Hi,

I have just got a set of Klipsch Custom-1s, and I reckon the case that comes with it is one of the best that I've ever used, perfectly sized for the 3rd Gen iPod Nano I'm listening to now. However, should I choose to upgrade my source, to buy an iPod Classic (I'll probably have to soon: 8gb simply isn't enough), then the case will essentially become pointless - now I can keep my iPod and the 'phones in the case perfectly. My question is, can I buy the larger case that Klipsch offer with every 'phone other than the Custom-1 separately, as an aftermarket addon? Is this possible?

Thanks

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #3 of 7
I agree that the case is rather nice, and infinitely more useful than my Shure and Sennheiser case. My S639 doesn't fit inside, though it does fit in nicely with the larger case that comes with the other models.

Dec 25, 2008 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 7
Anyone reckon that they should sell just the cases in the store, as an aftermarket afterthought, of sorts? I might be convinced to buy one sometime in the future. It'd be a quick buck, probably.

Apr 21, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobofthedead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I have just got a set of Klipsch Custom-1s, and I reckon the case that comes with it is one of the best that I've ever used, perfectly sized for the 3rd Gen iPod Nano I'm listening to now. However, should I choose to upgrade my source, to buy an iPod Classic (I'll probably have to soon: 8gb simply isn't enough), then the case will essentially become pointless - now I can keep my iPod and the 'phones in the case perfectly. My question is, can I buy the larger case that Klipsch offer with every 'phone other than the Custom-1 separately, as an aftermarket addon? Is this possible?

Thanks

Does anyone know whether the case that comes with the C2 and the C3 (I assume they both use the same case, right?) fit the iPod Touch?

Apr 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobofthedead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
then the case will essentially become pointless

Umm.. the klipsch case is for your klipsch IEMs, not your ipod.
It's just a bonus if they both fit at the same time.
If your Custom 1's fit in the case - than it's doing it's job and is not useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back