Kirosia's "Stuff I Learned on the Internetz and Applied to Real Life Things that Never Happened" Vol. 1
Nov 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kirosia

Headphoneus Supremus
It was a cloudy Monday morning in Ethics class, and I was tired from a late night of making love to hot Brazilian supermodels. Half-asleep and partially unawake, I sat at my desk in a cocoa-induced daze, as my professor decided to lecture about some topic that was neither hot nor Brazilian. Near the end of class, he randomly picks on me and ask my opinion on Kantian theory. Caught with my guard down, I spontaneously answered, "I don't like cheese, sir", hoping the nonsense line would be the end of it. But no! He says, "What does that have to do with anything?" That son of a person! Who did think he was, mocking me like that? Me?! So I reached into the depths of mind, coming up with the perfect answer, "Cheese is like Kant and you should be okay with people not liking it otherwise you'd be really ignorant and possibly a racist!" The professor looked stunned, and after staring at me for two minutes, finally said, "Kiro, were you even paying attention to the lecture?" Cowering in my own fear and newly released excrement, I gathered the courage to stand up, and yell with a rapacious grin, "What so you think you're better than me?!!" before proceeding to laugh loudly and jump out the window... As I laid there on the school's now-ruined rose garden, covered in glass shards and liquified fecal matter, I could only mouth the words, "I win".

Dec 10, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 5
It wasn't long after reading your first post that I knew it would come to this. If I can no longer fabricate 'cheese' in a lecture, it is because: a. I didn't pay attention even once b. I've graduated and now, like you, lie at the bottom of a broken window with roses sticking my legs.

Dec 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #3 of 5
That was one of the most enjoyable posts I've read in a very long time! Thanks for the smiles
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 10:23 PM Post #5 of 5
But he was serious
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back