KING OF THE CUSTOM IEMs
Dec 21, 2008 at 4:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

canadianbif

Head-Fier
Its most likely going to end up as a clear win for the UE11s but lets find out the inconclusive result.

If you have the pro version of any of these, consider it the same as the regular version

Dec 21, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #2 of 4
I really enjoy my ue-11 pro and have had 3 sets of customs total. Only have 2 now. i am looking into getting a few more so I can compare more and see if my ue-11 are truly the best in my world. Problem is there can not be a best as each of our ears are different and each will feel different in our ears. My ue-11 are heavier than my ue-5c and my es2 I had, but they sound much better. More open sound stage, better highs, deeper and more powerful bass. I felt the es2 sounded a touch better than my ue-5c butmy fit on the ue5c were better. Not sure I liked the Silicone.

Dec 21, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 4
It's unlikely that anyone has all of these IEMs so any votes will be rather inconclusive. After all, you can't truly compare customs unless you have them yourself. I don't think stuffing someone else's in your ear is a good judge of the sound.

Dec 21, 2008 at 5:20 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbif /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its most likely going to end up as a clear win for the UE11s but lets find out the inconclusive result.

I already said that it was going to be inconclusive, i actually used that exact word! It will just be interesting to see who wins, who will come in second, and third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back