Kinera & Celest Audio - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Aug 19, 2023 at 6:33 PM Post #17 of 53
No Kinera Skuld? Is it discontinued? I own it and very happy with the SQ. Even sold my EJ07M KL, they are very competent but Skuld won on the vocals.

Confirmed with my Kinera contact that the Skuld has not been discontinued. It is being shown now at CanJam London and will be shown at SoCal.

Aug 21, 2023 at 3:07 AM Post #19 of 53
Well I did it, jinxed myself when I said Mangird Tea 2 were my endgame.
Soon to arrive are my Kinera Baldr. The latest endgame.

What do you like about the Baldr that made you upgrade to it?

Aug 21, 2023 at 4:44 AM Post #21 of 53
Price and potential. A blind (silent?) purchase as I've not heard them but the price was good.

Keep us posted ok thoughts when you get them.

Aug 22, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #22 of 53
Well, unboxing is like opening a box of expensive chocolates.
DSC_0238.JPG

So far the hearing is gradually revealing more and more of a wonderful sound.
Definitely a case of diminishing returns but there are definitely improvements and differences over the Mangird Tea 2. Phew!

Aug 22, 2023 at 5:33 AM Post #23 of 53
More thoughts.
A nice short body on the 3.5mm plug and a functioning chin slider are very nice touches. Also the earhooks are both angled so that as the cable leaves the plug it aims behind your ear not in front, every cable I've had has had one side heading in the wrong direction.

Sound wise.
Rather than a huge general improvement over the Tea 2 it's an increase in depth and layers.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 1:49 AM Post #24 of 53
Well, unboxing is like opening a box of expensive chocolates.
DSC_0238.JPG

So far the hearing is gradually revealing more and more of a wonderful sound.
Definitely a case of diminishing returns but there are definitely improvements and differences over the Mangird Tea 2. Phew!

More thoughts.
A nice short body on the 3.5mm plug and a functioning chin slider are very nice touches. Also the earhooks are both angled so that as the cable leaves the plug it aims behind your ear not in front, every cable I've had has had one side heading in the wrong direction.

Sound wise.
Rather than a huge general improvement over the Tea 2 it's an increase in depth and layers.

Awesome. Thanks so much.

Hopefully, some other Kinera owners drop their feedback here soon.

Dec 4, 2023 at 12:23 PM Post #25 of 53
Dec 18, 2023 at 5:53 AM Post #26 of 53
Just bought Pandamon and its one of the best buget IEM i've ever heard!!!!🤟
Picsart_23-12-18_12-21-24-462.jpg

Jan 3, 2024 at 7:38 PM Post #27 of 53
Hi Folks,

Thought i'd share my experience with the Kinera Loki.

Background:

I demoed the Kinera Loki at CanJam Dallas 2023. I left very impressed with the demo set even in show conditions. I didn't have all my source gear available but knew i'd likely end up purchasing based on my initial impressions. Well...

Purchased from Audio46 over the holidays:

I've spent the last couple weeks with the Loki, and I can confidently say it's become my favorite IEM I own.

My highly subjective take is Kinera really nailed it with this one.
  • Plays my library (mainly hip-hop, edm, rock, soundtracks) very well.
  • Strikes the right balance between "musical" and analytical.
  • That bass *chefs kiss*
  • Accessories are great
I've just scratched the surface of dialing it in. But so far i've landed on:
  • Cayin RU7; also tried with L&P W4 and Questyle M15
  • Kinera cable
  • Soft brace tips (unknown brand, got them with another IEM, allows to insert pretty deep); also liked the included final type e, not so much the spinfits or azla's. Haven't tried the symbio's yet.
Looking forward to many more hours of enjoyment. Would love to hear any gear that paired well with your Loki.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back