Kimber Kable is excited to be part of the Head-Fi community
Nov 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #17 of 25
We try to keep the website pretty streamlined. look at the "MINI CABLES" here: http://www.kimber.com/products/interconnects/analog/.  We make an all copper, a copper / silver hybrid and a full silver version. We are currently in the process of tooling molds for almost any headphone proprietary model so just ask and I'll tell you if we can do it. I should have my HD600 custom cable in a week or two. I'm pretty stoked to be able to custom make any connector. Stay tuned to the page for new stuff. 
-Nate

Nov 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #24 of 25
Welcome Kimber Kable! I'm a noob here too but not new to Kimber's awesome cables. This is a class company and Ray is a class guy. He actually used to be my parents neighbor in Roy and they still talk of him fondly. Keep those nice clean electrons flowing to our ears, guys! :)

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #25 of 25

Quote:
Opps! I forgot I used a Kimber USB with my HeadRoom MiniDAC when I had it. Loved the build quality, looks, and best of all the sound. Kimbers USB was like opening a window in a dark and smoky room, the light just poured in. Soundstage opened up dramatically as well.

Interesting to stumble on this, as I scoured the internet and chose a Kimber A to B USB cable for my HRT MSII+ (the cable will take a little while to get here, so should make for a good A/B).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back