Kimber Heroes
Nov 24, 2002 at 4:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lextek

Headphoneus Supremus
Just hooked up some Kimber Heroes. Very, good sounding IC's. I prefer them to the Silver Streaks. Not as bright. The best part was the dealer. I asked for PBJ or Heroes. They said take them home and let us know which ones you want. If they ony had Cary products.....
rolleyes.gif

Nov 24, 2002 at 5:35 AM Post #3 of 6
Sound Unlimted in Bristol, CT. I was in there about 6-7 years ago. He sat me down , handed me a Bud Light and I listened to Natile Merchant "Tigerlily" on these funky ,triangle looking Sont speakers. I was hooked on Hi-fi. I left with a double run of Kimber 4PR(which still drives mt B&W's) and a PBJ. About a week later I paid for them. As Far as the cables I have now. They said they are placing an order with Kimber on Monday. Let them know, they will get mke the .5 meter. Keep the Audtion ones til it come in. Would you buy from these people? Every day of the week!. They are also a Musical Fidelity dealer, what was that hot DAC ?
The Heroes made the Max come alive. Maybe There is something wrong with my Silver Streaks. I had some old Audioquest maybe Jades, no midrange at all. So if anybody wants Kimber maybe I could ask these folks for a group deal?

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:22 AM Post #4 of 6
I also own this Kimber kable Hero with WBT 0144 plugs for more than 1 year and it's GREAT cable for the money. It have VERY neutral sound but also demand good electronics otherwise it's sound bright, lifeless.

Nov 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM Post #5 of 6
Old thread.  Just hooked the Heroes up the other day between thhe DACMagic and Valhalla.  Still great sounding..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back