Kill - Cannibal Corpse
Dec 25, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #2 of 14
Its quite good IMHO. Run of the mill straightforward CC album basically, but has some refreshing technical odd riffing aswell from time to time. Production quality and sound is LOUD and hot, dont like it that much.

If you like newer CC, then go for it.

Dec 25, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #3 of 14
I'd buy some better death metal than Cannibal Corpse with your Christmas money
wink.gif

Dec 25, 2006 at 4:15 PM Post #4 of 14
Well, if not that I've got a small list of albums I want to try:

In Their Darkened Shrines by Nile
Demigod by Behemoth
Stench of Redemption by Deicide
Blackwater Park by Opeth
And Then You'll Beg by Cryptopsy
Slaughter of the Soul by At The Gates

All of these are albums I've been urged to try for a while but never had the spare cash to do so. I'll probably be able to buy two this time.

Dec 25, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #5 of 14
Dunno about In Their Darkened Shrines, but i greatly prefer Annihilation Of The Wicked album of Nile to CC - Kill.

Dec 25, 2006 at 4:30 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dunno about In Their Darkened Shrines, but i greatly prefer Annihilation Of The Wicked album of Nile to CC - Kill.

Yeah, but I already have that one. It would definately be on the list if I didn't. Any other recc's?

Dec 25, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #7 of 14
Dec 26, 2006 at 12:09 AM Post #9 of 14
try one of these perhaps

Opeth - Deliverance
Augury - Concealed
Gorguts - Obscura
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Melechesh - Sphynx

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #11 of 14
I'm listening to "The Bleeding" (Reissue) as i came across this. If you don't have that, pick it up first, although i have heard good things about "Kill." "The Bleeding" is a masterpiece, its like a chainsaw to the face with every song, grinding, brooding, evil, and brilliantly performed. Its about as classic a death metal album as there is. Heck, go get the Carcass album "Heartwork" if you need good death metal, but i would say stick to the classics

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #12 of 14
IMHO, Kill is kind of a repetitive album and your money could be better spent. I have it and regret buying it. "Make them Suffer" is especially disappointing.

Dec 30, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #13 of 14
as far as cc are concerned, i would get gore obsessed if you dont allready have it. also, check out cephalic carnage, anomalies is probably the easiest one to get into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back