Kids say the darnest things.....
Oct 11, 2004 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Audio Redneck

Spaceman Spiff
My wife keeps a book of funnies my kids say. This is the latest one:

Background: My wife just had surgery on her shoulder and some friends from church called the other morning offering to bring us dinner. My wife send's my 6-year old son in to find out who called.

Me: "It was Mr. Lovelace. He's bringing chicken gumbo for dinner."

Dakota's report to his mother: "It was Mr. Lace. He's bringing Dumbo for dinner."
biggrin.gif

(I've tried lots of dishes, but never elephant.)
280smile.gif

Oct 11, 2004 at 10:34 PM Post #3 of 8
We were at a church meeting in a big hall with steel folding chairs and my son lets out fart that slaps the chair and echoes all over the hall. He looks at me and says "Dad,that was disgusting,you should be ashamed of yourself".

Oct 11, 2004 at 10:43 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
We were at a church meeting in a big hall with steel folding chairs and my son lets out fart that slaps the chair and echoes all over the hall. He looks at me and says "Dad,that was disgusting,you should be ashamed of yourself".

LOL, did you get blamed?

Oct 11, 2004 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08
LOL, did you get blamed?

Everybody in the hall stared at me with nasty looks and yeah,I got blamed. he was 5 years old when he did that and my wife still tells that story.

Oct 11, 2004 at 11:27 PM Post #7 of 8
Well mine will be censored but you can figure it out. When my son was about 4 we were in Seattle and were out for a drive. I was driving and my wife was in the front seat. In the back seat was my son flanked by his grandmother and our sister in law who was quite prudish.

Well a guy cut me off and I slammed on the brakes. When we stopped my son yelled out, "That **** sucker". My sister in law aghast asked him where he ever heard such a word. He replied by pointing at his grandmother and saying "Grandma". This story is told to this day when we talk of his grandmother.

Oct 12, 2004 at 12:35 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by john_jcb
Well mine will be censored but you can figure it out. When my son was about 4 we were in Seattle and were out for a drive. I was driving and my wife was in the front seat. In the back seat was my son flanked by his grandmother and our sister in law who was quite prudish.

Well a guy cut me off and I slammed on the brakes. When we stopped my son yelled out, "That **** sucker". My sister in law aghast asked him where he ever heard such a word. He replied by pointing at his grandmother and saying "Grandma". This story is told to this day when we talk of his grandmother.

Now, THAT is one hip grandma!!!
eek.gif
Once, when I was little, my grandma and I got lost in her car. When she finally found the right street, she yelled "Hot Damn!!!" I made the mistake saying that in front of my mom... she was not happy
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back