Kidnapping thwarted.
Nov 16, 2006 at 3:38 PM Post #3 of 11
It would've been funnier (and qualified for a darwin award) if he had shot himself in the right testicle on the second shot.

If a man would lose a testicle over stereo speakers, I wonder if anyone would do so over headphones?
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #4 of 11
I hope they were B&W speakers at least. I'd lose a left testicle for a decent pair of those.

Nov 16, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
It would've been funnier (and qualified for a darwin award) if he had shot himself in the right testicle on the second shot.

If a man would lose a testicle over stereo speakers, I wonder if anyone would do so over headphones?
biggrin.gif

He might be Darwinated anyway. Occasionally the muzzle blast will destroy the other testicle. All those hot gasses have to go somewhere...

Nov 16, 2006 at 5:14 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
biggrin.gif

I'd just like to say that as much as I adore headphones and salivate over the chance of being able to listen to some really good high end rigs I wouldn't shoot a testicle off for one!! lol

Nov 16, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin
He might be Darwinated anyway. Occasionally the muzzle blast will destroy the other testicle. All those hot gasses have to go somewhere...

If that's the case then mine are already gone from "hot gasses" as well...
tongue.gif

Nov 17, 2006 at 3:30 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by archosman
If that's the case then mine are already gone from "hot gasses" as well...
tongue.gif

Once again redefining "TOO MUCH INFORMATION" for a new geberation!
icon10.gif

Nov 17, 2006 at 6:47 AM Post #11 of 11
I'm betting he'll never be using the phrase "I'd give my left nut for..." ever again
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back