KickStarter campaign by Rock Jaw Audio
Jan 31, 2016 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

suman134

Headphoneus Supremus
 Rock jaw audio is starting a KickStarter campaign which is launching on this Monday.

Rock jaws were making earphones lately but this time it is a Headphone!! Which has plenty of features!!

Here is the Kickstarter link!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1611247826/sentio-headphone-fashionable-and-functional-youre

It is a new headphone that offers everything all I one.

The Kickstarter campaign goes live on Monday 01/02/16.

Technical specifications
·         Drivers: Dual driver 50mm dynamic + 30mm  
·         Impedance: 32Ω 
·         Sensitivity: 110+/-3db 
·         Frequency response: 19 – 21000Hz 
·         Open and closed back sound driver system.

Offers an open and closed back headphone all in one, offering a KickStarter only to have words engraved onto the new headphone as well as different color stitching. Also doubles up as a gaming mic.
  Now this is not an entirely new concept, there are some other headphones which are equipped with closable vents but there are not many with dual drivers!!

Let me share some pics!! Press images!!

Closed!!

Open.

With MIC.

So, what you think guys!!

Enjoy, Cheers!!

Jan 31, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #2 of 19
   Rock jaw audio is starting a KickStarter campaign which is launching on this Monday.

Rock jaws were making earphones lately but this time it is a Headphone!! Which has many and plenty of features!!

It is a new headphone that offers everything all I one.

The Kickstarter campaign goes live on Monday 01/02/16.

Technical specifications
·         Drivers: Dual driver 50mm dynamic + 30mm  
·         Impedance: 32Ω 
·         Sensitivity: 110+/-3db 
·         Frequency response: 19 – 21000Hz 
·         Open and closed back sound driver system.

Offers an open and closed back headphone all in one, offering a KickStarter only to have words engraved onto the new headphone as well as different color stitching. Also doubles up as a gaming mic.
  Now this is not an entirely new concept, there are some other headphones which are equipped with closable vents but there are not many with dual drivers!!

Let me share some pics!! Press images!!

Closed!!

Open.

With MIC.

So, what you think guys!!

Enjoy, Cheers!!

Wow that looks really futuristic. Wonder how they will sound.

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #3 of 19
Originally Posted by ****zu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow that looks really futuristic. Wonder how they will sound.

Me too!! Dual drivers mean they will sound better than others in its price.

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #4 of 19
Here is the kick starter link!!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1611247826/sentio-headphone-fashionable-and-functional-youre

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #5 of 19
At first I dismissed these as a Trinity rip off. Remember the Vario campaign that failed two or three times? But then I noticed the dual driver bit... now I'm interested. Backed, but with hesitation. I would love to demo these prior to release, Rock Jaw.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #6 of 19
Could anyone suggest me some earphones for around 5k? how is oneplus icons vs titan1?? any suggestions for chinese iem like lz a2 or dqsm or easy ue mutli-drivers? i am fairly new to these though. thanks.

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #7 of 19
  At first I dismissed these as a Trinity rip off. Remember the Vario campaign that failed two or three times? But then I noticed the dual driver bit... now I'm interested. Backed, but with hesitation. I would love to demo these prior to release, Rock Jaw.

That might be a bit difficult than usual as kickstarter products are not easily available for auditioning.

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #8 of 19
  Could anyone suggest me some earphones for around 5k? how is oneplus icons vs titan1?? any suggestions for chinese iem like lz a2 or dqsm or easy ue mutli-drivers? i am fairly new to these though. thanks.

Titan-1 all the way!! nothing in its way!!

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:14 AM Post #9 of 19
I'm interested, but there's not a lot of info on the dual driver bit which is pretty unusual, forget the "vents" I want info on the drivers and crossover and such. If they want my money the should come out with a review or two

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #10 of 19
Will it have balanced wiring?

Feb 7, 2016 at 9:37 PM Post #11 of 19
curious..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back