Keyboard-Fi
Jan 7, 2011 at 11:27 AM Post #286 of 2,079
Jan 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #287 of 2,079
If you guys are still looking for Filco keyboards, I just bought one today off of keyboardco. They ship worldwide and are from the UK. It won't be cheap though...

My order:
Filco tenkeyless mx blue
Blank key caps
Red esc key

Total: 111.70 GBP, about 215 CDN

Jan 18, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #291 of 2,079
I'm currently using a FILCO majestouch with... i want to say they are blue switches.. Wish I could hear the browns, but its too late for any of that!

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #293 of 2,079

Quote:
You aren't sure what switches they are? I wasn't sure what you meant by that...

Quote:
I'm currently using a FILCO majestouch with... i want to say they are blue switches..

Anyways, for anyone interested, here's my new filco! Typing on it is like fingering an angel...

Yeah.. you can order them with browns, blacks, or blues ( i believe.)  I think I have the blues.

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:27 AM Post #294 of 2,079
Jan 20, 2011 at 5:30 AM Post #295 of 2,079
pull off one of the keycaps and find out!  the color of the switch "stem" is clear as day

Quote:
Quote:
You aren't sure what switches they are? I wasn't sure what you meant by that...

Quote:
I'm currently using a FILCO majestouch with... i want to say they are blue switches..

Anyways, for anyone interested, here's my new filco! Typing on it is like fingering an angel...

Yeah.. you can order them with browns, blacks, or blues ( i believe.)  I think I have the blues.

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #298 of 2,079
LOL. Kassem probably meant that he has the Browns, but he wished he could hear what Blues sound like, since apparently they are the same feel, but with sound.

I bought the Razer BlackWidow. Too much trouble and money ordering higher end keyboards from out of the country. I can definitely say this is a huge improvement. It just feels so nice clicking on the keyboard, even though I'm scared I'll break something. Blue switches really don't feel like they should be used for gaming. Now I just have to learn to not press down so hard whenever I'm typing something. But it just feels so good to type. Click click click click. I now have an idea of what I've been missing for all these years. 

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #299 of 2,079
I have the same thoughts about my BlackWidow. Sometimes (very few times though) it is a pain when trying to press a key repeatedly but well worth the money considering all other options are $$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back