Keyboard-Fi
Nov 11, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #1,720 of 2,079
Why do so many keyboards have these tiny bezels???? I grab and pull my keyboard towards me when I want to use it and I end up hitting like 20 keys in the process... I like keyboards with a little something to grab onto...  I know that's probably "Old school" but who cares!  

OK rant over....

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #1,721 of 2,079
I've seriously been using a $20 basic black keyboard with blue letter / number illumination for 4 years now and 0 complaints. I use it for gaming, too. One of my the best investments I've ever made :)

Nov 19, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #1,722 of 2,079
  I've seriously been using a $20 basic black keyboard with blue letter / number illumination for 4 years now and 0 complaints. I use it for gaming, too. One of my the best investments I've ever made :)

But is it mechanical???  I been using mechanical keyboards since 486's were the hot PC to have and I used to scour computer shows used keyboard boxes and would pull mechanical KBs for like $2-5 and they were $20 new.... This was before they were trendy... :)

I still use my NMB mechanical with space invader switches.  AT>PS2>USB.  Works like a charm.

I only use membrane keyboards when forced to...

Nov 19, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #1,723 of 2,079
  But is it mechanical???  I been using mechanical keyboards since 486's were the hot PC to have and I used to scour computer shows used keyboard boxes and would pull mechanical KBs for like $2-5 and they were $20 new.... This was before they were trendy... :)

I still use my NMB mechanical with space invader switches.  AT>PS2>USB.  Works like a charm.

I only use membrane keyboards when forced to...

To be exact: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823701029

Dec 4, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #1,724 of 2,079
I wondered if there was anyone from the UK who has purchased PFU Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional2 either from amazon or elitekeyboards in the US.
Just wondering if there was any customs to pay, and if so how much. Any other reputable sources I can source the KB from in the UK?

I'm currently using Das Keyboard with browns. However I would like to try out topre keys as well as taking advantage of the smaller form.
Aside from the key layout, any experiences and comparisons with the Realforce kb would be much appreciated :)

Thank you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back