Kevin Gilmore's Dynahi boards group buy
Aug 12, 2004 at 6:51 AM Post #256 of 344
Gah! I can't believe I missed out on this!
frown.gif

Are there any more boards left or is a second round being planned for anytime soon?

(bangs head on table)

If anyone changes his/her mind and has a few boards to sell, I'm your buyer.

Aug 12, 2004 at 8:19 AM Post #257 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by doobooloo
Gah! I can't believe I missed out on this!
frown.gif

Are there any more boards left or is a second round being planned for anytime soon?

(bangs head on table)

If anyone changes his/her mind and has a few boards to sell, I'm your buyer.

I'm second
frown.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:03 PM Post #258 of 344
Hi

I emailed Raul, and he informed me that their all gone and asked me to try my luck here.....so, after doobooloo and endia, I would like to buy a pair if anyone wants to sell!

Cheers

mark

Aug 12, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #259 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by markzb
I emailed Raul, and he informed me that their all gone and asked me to try my luck here.....so, after doobooloo and endia, I would like to buy a pair if anyone wants to sell!

Yes we ordered exactly the requested amount of boards, 174, and pcbnet fabricated and sent exactly that amount.

One of you guys might want to consider becoming the hub for a second group buy, I've received a few emails and PM's already asking for extra boards, so there's interest out there for sure.

A few more packages shipped today. Today in the post office I filled out the green forms, but the receipt I got didn't include the serial number of a couple of international envelopes I was sending (aos and philodox both in Canada). If there's something I hate, that would be procedural inconsistency. Today the post office employee was yet another one. Three different employees and three different processings I've seen for international envelopes in these three batches I've shipped. I inquired about it, it really doesn't make a difference. The serial # is not really a "traceable" number in the formal sense, though it might help, they can choose in the system to put it in the receipt or not. But the shipments should all be fine according to him.

Aug 12, 2004 at 4:32 PM Post #260 of 344
received my tamale today. great job packing them, raul. i'm sure i could have kicked the package around and not damaged the boards. thank you raul for all your hard work setting up this group buy. everything went so smoothly. this should be the model for how all group buys go.

thanks again
dan

Aug 12, 2004 at 4:45 PM Post #261 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by djwkjp
received my tamale today. great job packing them, raul. i'm sure i could have kicked the package around and not damaged the boards. thank you raul for all your hard work setting up this group buy. everything went so smoothly. this should be the model for how all group buys go.

Glad to hear they started arriving, don't forget to spice up the tamale with some Tabasco
wink.gif
. Man that was fast! Kudos for USPS, hope they'll follow through smoothly and promptly with all of them.

Aug 12, 2004 at 9:02 PM Post #264 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
just got my package

errr.... where is my package then? I shouldn't be too far from raif so USPS should be delivering around the same time I assume.

not that I am in a hurry to get them, I'm too busy to mess around with making an amp right now.
tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 10:19 PM Post #265 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
errr.... where is my package then? I shouldn't be too far from raif so USPS should be delivering around the same time I assume.

not that I am in a hurry to get them, I'm too busy to mess around with making an amp right now.
tongue.gif

Shipped your order as well as raif's on Tuesday, so if not later today I would think you should be receiving your package no later than tomorrow.

Aug 12, 2004 at 10:26 PM Post #267 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
Shipped your order as well as raif's on Tuesday, so if not later today I would think you should be receiving your package no later than tomorrow.

cool.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2004 at 10:51 PM Post #269 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by CBMC
sent payment today. I was out of town last week. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks CBMC, no problem. The different arrivals of payments for bill 2 at least gave me a way of choosing which orders to ship first. I wouldn't have been able to do all of them at once. Tonight I'll finish the few remaining "tamales", and will ship them all tomorrow, even though yours is the only bill 2 payment I've received among those few so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back