icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2005 at 5:03 AM Post #318 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by endia
just got them. thanks MisterX
smily_headphones1.gif

Did you like that envelope?
biggrin.gif

No USPS Global Priority mail service to Turkey meant I had to do a quick change and that was the only envelope they had left.

Jan 4, 2005 at 11:22 AM Post #320 of 342
because I received all my boards today. All very well packed and complete, and looking good (too good to let me at 'em with a soldering iron).
eggosmile.gif

Thanks so much for organising the group buy, and all the work in packing, addressing, posting etc.

Just a whole stack of thankless work for you for no real personal gain, I think - very good of you.
cool.gif

qbe

Jan 5, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #321 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Did you like that envelope?
biggrin.gif

No USPS Global Priority mail service to Turkey meant I had to do a quick change and that was the only envelope they had left.

oh, yes, great package like a matryoshka
biggrin.gif

thanks again MisterX
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 6:44 AM Post #323 of 342
misterx, thank you for such a superb job. i must admit i screwed up on my payment (and i suck) and yet you have gone the extra mile just to deliver the pcb without receiving my payment yet. it could have been really easy if you have drop me off the list since i was not able to answer to your pm (i was on vacation back then). And yet you were so kind to wait on me, thank you for looking after us small people. i value the trust you have given me even if this is my first transaction with you. it just shows your character which is worthy of mentioning. You could have earned a lot from this group buy but you chose to help lowly diyers like me. I salute you man! you are my idol.

Jan 5, 2005 at 10:50 AM Post #326 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
A what?
matryoshka?
What did you call me?
biggrin.gif

hi MisterX,
matryoshka is a russian toy which well known name is russian nesting dolls.
i called the pack (envelope in envelope) matryoshka, not you
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 2:03 PM Post #327 of 342
I just got e-mail confirmation from the university, they got the package. I can't wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks again MisterX!

Jan 6, 2005 at 9:33 PM Post #330 of 342
i got them monday, USPS holds all our school mail over the two week christmas break since all the schools are closed... they look so empty, gotta fix that soon
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back