Kevin Gilmore's Dynahi boards group buy #2
Nov 19, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #122 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladco
Any chance to add power supply board to this order? Board version 0 already relesed.

What power supply board? I've only been looking into this project for a few days, but I haven't seen any power supply design, just some ideas from Kevin and, of course, the Condor units.

- Eric

Nov 19, 2004 at 10:12 PM Post #123 of 342
Quote:

Originally Posted by eweitzman
What power supply board? I've only been looking into this project for a few days, but I haven't seen any power supply design, just some ideas from Kevin and, of course, the Condor units.

- Eric

Just released today: Link

If there are a lot of people interested it might be a good idea. It would save shipping costs and maybe they would give us more of a discount for having a bigger order. Only problem would be the wait. I imagine it will be at least a week or two until that PS is finalized.

Nov 19, 2004 at 10:44 PM Post #126 of 342
I'd say to give the PSU board at least enough time for a check on parts to make sure everything fits. It's rather absurd at this point to get a group buy going on a completely untested board.

Nov 19, 2004 at 10:59 PM Post #127 of 342
definitely too early to make the power supply board. Tried to stick
the parts into a 1:1 paper printout and the opamps and power
resistors are too tight for one thing...

updated dynahi amp board with the same name and same place.
(spelling error)
http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/dynahi6.zip

Nov 20, 2004 at 3:00 AM Post #131 of 342
We all love you Dr. Gilmore!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Woohoo... hoo!!! Talk about a Thanksgiving gift!

Nov 20, 2004 at 3:09 AM Post #132 of 342
Quote:

Any chance to add power supply board to this order? Board version 0 already relesed.

I am definitely interested in running a group buy for PSU boards BUT lets do that in a separate thread..... when it gets to that point.

I will contact the vendor and see what they have to say about it on Monday.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back